The Kindred Clothing Co.
Women's Reversible Codi Crop Top | Black [Collaboration Benefiting Mamas to Mamas]
Women's Crop Top | Black
We've collaborated with Codi-Lynn from The Creative Wife & Joyful Worker to create the perfect crop top to pair with all of your cute rompers and high waisted pants. This unbelievably versatile little number is a fitted silhouette that can be worn backwards and forwards, depending on whether you would like a high cut or low cut neckline. Crop tops are one of our favourite ways to convert everyday items like rompers and overalls into effortlessly nursing-friendly attire.
The best part? Codi came to us with the idea for this top as well as a plan to donate her full portion of the proceeds to a wonderful charity called, Mamas For Mamas.
Mamas For Mamas is a specialized poverty relief agency and an all-inclusive community for mothers and caregivers. We envision a future where no mama or child is left behind.
We are so proud to be partnering with Codi in this initiative. As mamas ourselves, we think this is such a fitting partnership and we hope you can feel proud knowing that a substantial portion of the proceeds is going to a family just like yours who really needs it!
- Fabric - 66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold & hang to dry.
- Ethically made in British Columbia, Canada.
- Outfit #1 - Worn as a high cut neckline, styled with Brick Convertable Pinafore Skirt worn without the straps.
- Outfit #2 - Worn as a low cut neckline, styled with Charcoal Women's Jumper. This outfit makes it very easy to nurse discreetly.
*Please use the measurement chart below to find the correct size.
Share this Product
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the sizing like?
We've attached a measurement chart to the website listing so you can see which size works best for you!